Description CARBET with HAMMOCKS
which is situated near the small village on the prairie
A carbet is a typical native americans and west indies wooden shelter without walls.
Generally designed for easily hanging hammocks.
• for 2 to 6 personnes – 50 m2
• number of hammocks corresponding with your reservation
• 3 metal trunk
• Equipped kitchen : kitchen sink, kitchenware, fridge, 4 pits gas cooker (gas included)
• Covered terrace
• wooden picnic table
• Barbecue table
• Shower and toilet in the campsite toilet blocks
DON’T FORGET to bring your pillow and sleeping-bag, bath towel, kitchen towel…
On your arrival a deposit will be asked :
– 30 € : barrier card
– 200 € : for possible damage/uncleaned accommodation
At your arrival at the campsite, please wait before the barrier and ring the «information» bell.
We will guide you…